Nikolaos Desypris born in Falatado of Tinos 1963. He graduated from the School of Fine Arts of Panormos in Tinos in 1978.
Then he worked and exercised in marble workshop of Stratis and Theologo Filippoti in Athens until 1986.
He started his own workshop in Tinos in 1989 which was maintained until today dealing with marble Byzantine Artworks
(iconostasis, icon stands, bell towers etc.)
Homeware Structures (fireplaces, windows, lintels,
founts, kitchen countertops, stairs, etc.) and Various decorations. His works
adorn churches, homes and public places in Tinos, generally in Greece and abroad. Some of his works are:
- The Bell Tower and the Iconostasis in the Church St. Simeon in Stavros, Tinos.
- The Iconostasis in the Church St.Paraskevi in Falatado, Tinos.
- The Bell Tower, the Iconostasis, the icon stand and the candelabra in the Church St. Onoufriou, Tinos.
- Two Founts on the playground in St. Paraskevi, Tinos.
- A Fount in the square of Mountados, Tinos.
He has also collaborated with other work shops of Tinos, like George Vidali and Michael Vidali.
Some works in collaboration with George Vidali:
- Two Icon Stands in the Church Virgin Mary the Eleftherotria, in the Politeia (Kokkinaras), Athens.
- The Iconostasis in the Church St. Anargyroi, Tripotamos, Tinos.
Some projects in collaboration with Michael Vidali:
- The balustrade in forecourt of Church St. John and Holy Trinity in Falatado, Tinos.
- Reposition the two old Bell Towers on Church Saint Konstantinou in Omonoia, Athens.
- Maintenance and restoration of marble decorations of Holy Metropolis of Athens.